Looking for a smart, self-motivated, hard-working recent graduate to join a progressive start-up company called BoeFly (BoeFly.com) that is transforming how small business owners and lenders connect for financing. BoeFly is the leading online marketplace for franchise and small business loans. Our goal is to make small business lending easy, efficient, and cost effective.
The Client Services Team at BoeFly is responsible for providing customers with product information and support, as well as identifying and recommending technology upgrades to benefit member experience and further reduce industry inefficiencies. Client Services Analysts are highly effective communicators and are able to correspond effectively both internally and externally. This person will also be supporting the Sales team and other departments as needed.
Location: New York, NY
Skills/Qualifications: Organized, Problem Solver, Attention to Detail, Documentation, Active Listening, Phone, Conflict Resolution, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking, Microsoft Office and Google Docs experience
Analyst, Client Services Job Purpose: Supports customers with various system/application, product and support questions. Maintains customer data integrity between core application and customer relationship management (CRM) systems
Analyst, Client Services Job Duties:
- Supports existing and potential customers by answering product and service questions via phone, email, chat
- Opens and maintains customer accounts by recording and updating account information.
- Resolves product or service issues by clarifying the customer’s support case; determining the cause of the issue; selecting and explaining the best solution; expediting resolution or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends potential product or service enhancements to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares customer, product and service reports as specified by management by collecting and analyzing customer and system information.
- Contributes to team effort by working on other facets of the business, including marketing, sales and operations, as needed.