Looking for a smart, self-motivated, hard-working recent graduate to join a small but growing innovative financial technology company called BoeFly (BoeFly.com). Our mission is to make it easy for a small business owner to secure the financing they need. BoeFly is a widely acknowledged and celebrated leader in the franchise industry, working with popular brands such as Jamba Juice, Papa Murphy’s, Meineke, Kiddie Academy and many more.
The Sales Coordinator role at BoeFly is responsible for providing administrative processing support for all inbound lead/customer activity. The role ensures data control on the company’s systems, initial sales inquiry support and other front-line functions. The role is a fantastic entry point for recent college graduates who are interested in getting experience in various aspects of small business lending and sales.
The Sales Coordinator needs to work well with others, in a small office environment, be detail oriented and be an effective communicator with both internal and external constituencies. The ideal candidate will easily maintain a positive attitude with clients and prospects as they are often the face of the company.
If interested please contact Jessica Sarter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: New York, NY
Skills/Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have strong organizational, problem solving, documentation, and data entry/administrative skills. Other important qualifications include: listening, appropriate phone/conversation skills, conflict resolution capabilities, information analysis, an acute attention to detail, and efficient and accurate multi-tasking ability. Microsoft Office and Google Docs experience required; Salesforce experience a plus.
Sales Coordinator Job Purpose: Process incoming leads to ensure they are accurate on the company’s customer relationship system. Address lead/customer initial sales and support questions. Maintain customer data integrity between various systems. Support colleagues on all reporting and other needs as necessary.
Sales Coordinator Job Duties:
- Support existing and potential customers by answering product and service questions via phone, email, and online chat
- Qualify interested candidates and arrange telephone appointments for our sales team
- Ensure incoming leads are processed appropriately and new customer accounts are recorded into the company’s systems
- Resolve product or service issues by processing customer support cases: determining the cause of the issue, selecting and explaining the best solution, expediting resolution or adjustment, and following up to ensure effective and efficient resolution.
- Contribute to the team effort by working on other facets of the business, including marketing, sales and operations, as needed.
- Support an array of other miscellaneous company responsibilities by addressing administrative needs such as handling registrations, shipping, and travel coordination.
- Excellent benefits
- Lunch paid for daily
- Potential for equity options