SBA Lenders: Close More Loans Using Borrowers’ Retirement Funds
Join us for the complimentary lending webinar, hosted by BoeFly – the online lending marketplace.The webinar features industry experts discussing how SBA lenders are closing more loans because their borrowers are using retirement assets.
- We will discuss how borrowers can use their 401(k),IRA, or other types of retirement funds to start a business– tax-deferred and penalty-free.
- We’ll cover everything you need to know about 401(k)/IRA business funding, including how it can be combined with SBA loans and used as the equity injection.
Register now to reserve your spot.
When: February 1, 2018 at 2:00 ET.
- Dallas Kerley, CFE – Benetrends President & Chief Executive Officer
- Morgan Johns – Benetrends
- Bill Luckinbill – ReadyCap Lending, Business Development Officer
- Mike Rozman, CFE – BoeFly, Chief Executive Officer