Submit a Market Insight Article
BoeFly offers weekly Market Insight articles as a way to educate all stakeholders in the loan origination and loan sales markets about key issues impacting their business.
As a member of BoeFly's Service Provider Network you are invited to take part in Boe Knows to showcase your expertise in the industry. A Market Insight article is a terrific way to communicate your thought leadership in a particular area - environmental, construction, closing services, and more - adding value to a wide range of stakeholders in the market while simultaneously becoming known to potential customers nationwide.
Topics should offer meaningful analysis of current situations in the market and tips on industry best practices. The audience for Boe Knows is BoeFly users and other subscribers interested in loan origination and loan sales. They are seeking the "inside scoop" on the industry and information on how to more efficiently get deals done.
Articles should be 400 to 500 words and will be edited by BoeFly. A new article is posted on BoeFly each week on BoeFly's homepage and will be emailed directly to subscribers each Friday. Please be ready to forward the article to your contacts as well. Articles are accepted on a rolling basis and will be posted at the discretion of BoeFly.
We are accepting articles now!
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
- What is the importance of the survey, what should a lender and borrower/buyer look for in a survey report, i.e items that could cause trouble like encroachments, adverse possession issues etc.
- What should a lender and borrower/buyer look for in an environmental report, when is a phase II necessary, what are minor items and what are potentially costly items.
- Property condition report (by a structural engineer) - why is it important, what should the lender and borrower/buyer look for (e.g. roof may need replacement on 2 years, where will $ come from, plumbing and electric needs upgrade, structural deficiencies etc).
- Title report - what is clean title, what are permissible exceptions, what is the proper amt, how do you read the policy and understand it.
- Lender Service provider for SBA lender what can they do for them - originate, close, service- what are benefits to lender without an SBA infrastructure.
- Construction loan managers - importance, duties, reliance etc.
- Appraisers - how do you analyze them, should weight be given to one approach over another.